Journey of a Lifetime

66 DAYS & 10,600 MILES ON THE ROAD

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 17 - Mission: Cocoa Village & around town

Not much to report today & no interesting photos.
We walked the streets of Cocoa Village, another place of history for my family. My aunt used to have a kitchen supply store here and later was the Founder of the Village Craft Fair.
Colby found & treated me to a trip to the village yarn store - Knit & Stitch, where I could pick out anything I wanted. (For those of you who don't know me, I have a crazy obsession with "gourmet" yarn. Malabriga Merino Wool Sock Yarn was my choice, which ironically I plan to make into a hat for Colby. Funny how that worked out!)
Afterward it was off to Wal-Mart for a needed oil change - the poor van did just clear the 3,000 mile mark on our journey.
That evening, a farewell dinner with Grandpa, Uncle and Aunt at the Olive Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment