Journey of a Lifetime

66 DAYS & 10,600 MILES ON THE ROAD

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 12 - Mission: Disney World "Magic Kingdom" & Merritt Island, FL

This morning, we met up with my cousin's son, Christopher for a visit to the "Magic Kingdom".



Our first ride - the ever popular "Pirate's of the Caribbean".

Then off to Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain & the nearly forgotten "Country Bear Jamboree".

A stroll through Fantasyland, brought us to the 3D "Philharmagic" show (an ensemble of some favorite Disney music on 3D film).
And for the final ride - Space Mountain.
A brief stop at the Main Street Candy Store, and I was in full "kid" mode.

We headed back over to Epcot for the Pavilions & food we missed yesterday.
I will end the day with my personal favorite photo of the trip thus far:

Fearsome, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment