Journey of a Lifetime

66 DAYS & 10,600 MILES ON THE ROAD

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Coast to Coast is now a "Choose your own Adventure Story"

Jen and I have decided there is just to much to see and do across America in 54 days. So we have come up with a plan to incorporate all of you in deciding where we should go and what we should do. It's just like those books we use to read that allowed us to choose for the characters which path in the story they should take. All of you reading this will be our narrators and we the characters!
Along the right side of the blog we have begun to post polls for you to choose from. For example, some are places to visit like the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island. Others are suggested foods to eat.
Simply select which one you prefer and click vote. The highest of the two wins! We will be posting pictures and stories of the winning spots as we visit them.
So what are you waiting for? Start choosing!
Be sure to check back often as we will continue to add more polls!
Who knows? It could get interesting!
-Colby

3 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely amazing concept. I will certainly try to stay up to date on your adventure. Are you essentially living in the van or do you have money for things like hotels wherever you go? I believe this could be a hit tv show, I hope you guys bring a camcorder along at least so you can potentially sell the footage afterwards. Best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do please visit Epcot! Much better than MGM park - been to both and Epcot is far more enriching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea. I like the fact that the readers become part of the journey and help you both to choose the desired place you go to next.

    I've never been to the USA, so I won't be much help, but I can still help out and give my input to which I feel a strong intuition for on your trip.

    I look forward to hearing all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete